Friday, May 31, 2013

5 Inseam Gym Shorts

Let's Get Some Self Esteem Here. Can We All Just Brag About ...
I have a right to wear shorts and if other people think I shouldn't cause they don't wanna see my I'm tall and if something fits in the waist, it doesn't fit, uh, in the inseam. I have lost 20 lbs and kept them off for over a year (now trying to lose 5 more!) ... Read Article

5 Inseam Gym Shorts

SCHOOL OF GRONLID
Students are not permitted to wear skirts that are higher than 5 inches above the knee. Students are not permitted to wear shorts that are higher than half way from the knee to the top of the inseam. Students are required to wear clothing that is clean. Students are not permitted to wear gym clothes ...

Keeley Reif Illinois USAG State Meet Level 5










2010 State Champion Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor and All Around. April 25, 2010, East Peoria IL


Return Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment